Compact High Pressure Transmitter
Model: P336 (DIN Connector)
Model: P337 (Flying Leads)
• Compact High pressure transmitter for industrial applications
• All stainless steel 316 construction
• Measuring ranges from 400 to 1000 bar
• Advanced piezoresistive silicon measuring cell
• Excellent accuracy and long term stability
• 300% proof pressure
• 400% burst pressure
• Various choice of electrical connection
The transmitters can be used for a wide range of applications in process control, automatic machinery and hydraulic or pneumatic system design.
• Standard hydraulic and pneumatic equipments
• Machine tools and automatic machinery
• Oil and off-shore industry
• Equipments for chemical and petrochemical industry
P330 series compact designed high pressure transmitter meets the requirements for a general purpose, reliable and economical pressure measurements for industrial and process control installations. This pressure transmitter measures of gases and liquids in industrial applications and is available wide range of pressure in 400 to 1000bar relative or absolute pressure.
It is extremely versatile and suitable for measuring dynamic and static pressure. The built-in piezoresistive silicon measuring cell is highly corrosion resistant, stable and an excellent price / performance ratio. The transmitters are available with either 2-wire current or 3-wire voltage output. Piezoresistive resistors are attached to the cell and connected into a Wheatstone bridge configuration.
In case of isolated silicon sensor, the pressure to be measured acts through thin corrosion resistant stainless steel 316L diaphragm on a silicon measuring element. The pressure transmitting medium is silicon oil. The measuring element contains diffused piezoresistive resistors which are connected into a Wheatstone bridge. The output signal of this bridge is converted into a standardized current or voltage output signal.
Range : 0~400 to 1000bar
Accuracy : 0.5% FSO
Output : 4~20mA, 1~5V
Operating temperature range : -40~125℃
Enclosure rating : IP65