Explosion Proof Type Pressure Transmitter with Local Display
Model: P700SD (Stainless steel silicon cell, Standard head)
Model: P710 (Stainless steel silicon cell, Miniature head)
High precision pressure transmitter with local display for industrial applications
• Measuring ranges from 500mmH2O to 350bar (±0.25% of FS)
• Measuring ranges from 400bar to 1000bar (±0.5% of FS)
• Advanced piezoresistive silicon cell
• Excellent accuracy and long term stability
• Extremely high proof pressure
• LED 4 digit display with 4~20mA 2-wire current output signal
The P700 series pressure transmitter is ideal for measurements which require a local display and a need to communicate with remote data acquisition equipment in industrial applications. The 2-wire 4 to 20mA signal can be transmitted over great distance with negligible loss of accuracy.
• Standard hydraulic and pneumatic
• Regulation system of transmission line of LPG and LNG
• Machine tools, water treatment and flow control
• Oil and off-shore industry
• Equipments for chemical and petrochemical industry
• Automation system and plant engineering
• Liquid level measurement
Ex d IIC T6 (IP65)
P700/P710 series pressure transmitter with local display is a signal conditioned, media-isolated pressure transmitter that can be used for a wide variety of applications. The transmitter offers the convenience and easy installation of an LED display with the full capabilities of a highly accurate 4~20mA 2-wire system design. The 2-wire 4 to 20mA output signal can be transmitted over great distances with negligible loss of accuracy.
The stainless steel surfaces make it compatible with a wide variety of gases and liquids and can be protected from harsh environment. They are extremely versatile and suitable for measuring dynamic or static pressure. The transmitters are available as absolute and relative pressure types with either 2-wire current or 3- wire voltage output.
The pressure to be measured acts through thin corrosion resistant stainless steel 316L diaphragm on a silicon measuring element. The pressure transmitting medium is silicon oil. The measuring element contains diffused piezoresistive resistances which are connected into a Wheatstone bridge. The output signal of this bridge is temperature compensated and converted into a standardized current or voltage output signal.
Range : 0~0.1 to 0~350bar
Range : 0~400 to 1000bar
Accuracy : 0.25% FSO, 0.5% FSO
Output : 4~20mA, 1~5V
Operating temperature range : -40~125℃
Explosion protection : Ex d IIC T6